Thursday, October 31, 2013

Deductions and Credits that you may qualify for.

There are different deductions and credits that are out there that not everyone knows about. If you qualify for these deductions or credits, this could help you get more of a tax refund or it could help cut down your tax liability.

One thing that I enjoy doing during tax season:  Sitting down with my clients talking with my them and hearing about their life.  As we all know, life events happen. 
I listen to key words like: I now have a college student, I finally retired, we sold our house, we bought a house, we have a new rental, or we have a new baby. This helps me to hear key words to match up different deductions and credits that you qualify for.   This will also help me to give you advise to prepare for next year.  My goal is to get you all the deductions and credits you qualify for.


Finding the right puzzle pieces can sometimes be difficult. I am here to listen and am able to help find the right piece for you. 




Do you think you paid too much in 2012?  Do you feel that there was something missing?  Give us a call 619-726-1158 and we can look over last year's taxes and see if there was anything that was overlooked.

We appreciate your feedback, let us know what you want to read about, or what your favorite blog as been so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment